You do not have to boil ZENB Lasagna before prepping your dish. ZENB Lasagna pasta sheets are pre-cooked then dried so that they can soften during baking with just the moisture from the sauce. You can certainly boil the lasagna sheets if you want to use them for other recipes.
Articles in this section
- Why do your packages sometimes use a 3 oz serving when calling out protein & fiber content and others times 3.5 oz servings?
- Is there any difference between ZENB's 8 oz pasta products and the 12 oz pasta products?
- Where is ZENB Lasagna made?
- Do I have to boil ZENB Lasagna pasta sheets?
- Does ZENB Pasta offer any nutritional benefits?
- Is ZENB Pasta gluten-free?
- Is ZENB Pasta non-GMO?
- Is ZENB Pasta vegan?
- Is ZENB Pasta organic?
- Is ZENB Pasta kosher?