Yes, ZENB is dedicated to using only ingredients that are not genetically engineered, and to be sure, our ingredient suppliers are required to confirm through documentation that their products do not contain genetically engineered materials. Plus, all our ZENB products are certified to the USDA National Organic Program standard, which means the ingredients cannot contain genetically engineered materials.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of ZENB Veggie Sticks?
- Where are ZENB Veggie Sticks made?
- The colors of my ZENB Veggie Sticks don’t match the colors on the website. Why is that?
- Do ZENB Veggie Sticks contain any allergens?
- Are ZENB Veggie Sticks Paleo, Keto, or Whole30 friendly?
- Are ZENB Veggie Sticks Vegan, Gluten Free, or Kosher?
- Do ZENB Veggie Sticks include added sugars?
- Are ZENB Veggie Sticks Non-GMO?
- Where does ZENB source its ingredients from?
- When will you have new flavors and products?