The yellow peas in ZENB Pasta are grown in North America. Other ingredients used in some of our other products, including herbs, spices, and other flavor components are sourced from a variety of locations around the world where we have been able to uncover the best-tasting offerings.
Articles in this section
- Why is ZENB Pasta more expensive than wheat pasta options?
- Do ZENB products expire?
- What products does ZENB offer?
- Where can I buy ZENB products?
- Where are ZENB products made?
- Do ZENB products contain any allergens?
- Are ZENB products Non-GMO?
- Are ZENB products Vegan, Gluten Free, or Kosher?
- Is there a risk of cross-contamination in the facility where ZENB products are produced?
- Are ZENB products friendly to people with celiac disease, diabetes or other health conditions?