Although ZENB Pasta is not certified organic, we work with partners to create delicious, plant-based foods that are accessible to a wide range of people. Our ingredients come from farms that have high-quality standards that are in line with our brand values.
Articles in this section
- Why do your packages sometimes use a 3 oz serving when calling out protein & fiber content and others times 3.5 oz servings?
- Is there any difference between ZENB's 8 oz pasta products and the 12 oz pasta products?
- Where is ZENB Lasagna made?
- Do I have to boil ZENB Lasagna pasta sheets?
- Does ZENB Pasta offer any nutritional benefits?
- Is ZENB Pasta gluten-free?
- Is ZENB Pasta non-GMO?
- Is ZENB Pasta vegan?
- Is ZENB Pasta organic?
- Is ZENB Pasta kosher?