The most common way to prepare our pasta is to cook it in boiling water until the pasta is at your desired firmness. You can use any other method you would try with wheat pasta. We also include standard preparation instructions on every box of pasta which are as follows:
1. Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Add a generous pinch of salt to the water which will enhance the flavor of the pasta.
3. Carefully add pasta to the water. Stir gently.
4. Return to a boil.
5. Taste your pasta while cooking to achieve your desired texture. For Spaghetti, around 5 minutes for a more al dente texture, 7 for a softer texture; Rotini and Elbows, 10 minutes to 13 minutes; for Penne, 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, drain, and rinse under water.
7. Serve immediately.