Yes, ZENB is dedicated to using only ingredients that are non-genetically engineered, and to be sure, our ingredient suppliers are required to confirm through documentation that their products are non-GMO. We partner with the non-GMO Project to go a step further and ensure our products also follow stringent provisions for testing, traceability, and segregation.
Articles in this section
- Does ZENB Agile pasta offer any nutritional benefits?
- What can I make with ZENB Agile pasta?
- Does ZENB Agile pasta contain preservatives?
- Is the ZENB Agile pasta packaging recyclable?
- Is ZENB Agile pasta more nutritious then ZENB Pasta?
- How can ZENB Agile pasta cook quicker than ZENB pasta if it is made with the same ingredient?
- Does ZENB Agile pasta taste like other ZENB pasta?
- The color of my ZENB Agile pasta does not match the color of the ZENB Agile pasta on your website. Why is that?
- Where can I buy ZENB Agile pasta?
- Why is there foam in the pot when I boil ZENB Agile pasta?